Welcome to the Societal Forum!

Welcome - Questions - Improvement - Ideas - Issues
Everything about the forum itself.
Nelson
Site Admin

Welcome to the Societal Forum!

Post by Nelson » Fri May 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Hello everyone and welcome!

As many already know, we are now at a point in our evolution at which we absolutely need to make a shift towards a more viable organisation of our society.

In this challenge we face, the involvement of citizens is absolutely essential. Because of the way things are structured in society (read political forces, influence of corporations, priorization of the economy over anything), unless the people become involved, the status quo remains and nothing changes.

But if we had access to some kind of citizen involvement platform, other than just voting for the "least worse" politician every few years, that would be a huge leap forward in societal improvement.

So with that in mind, the societal forum was created! It is an online forum where we can get together to discuss and learn about the challenges we have, ask questions, test ideas, stay up to date with relevant news, plan events, and most importantly, get involved and work our way towards a great future.

So come and join us, register to the forum, and join the action!
Jako

Re: Welcome to the Societal Forum!

Post by Jako » Fri May 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Very sharp looking! I will stick around and see if it takes off :D
evelynnn

Post by evelynnn » Fri May 03, 2019 8:16 pm

So what is the plan with this forum?
Nelson
Site Admin

Post by Nelson » Fri May 03, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi evelynnn, well, I think the first step in solving anything in our society is to get people involved. If we wait for the governments to change the state of things, we will annihilate for sure.

Overall I'd see the forum as a kind of online rally point for societal improvement.
evelynnn

Post by evelynnn » Fri May 03, 2019 8:33 pm

You should elaborate on the vision and post it here, that would incentivize people to register and get involved
Nelson
Site Admin

Post by Nelson » Fri May 03, 2019 8:37 pm

evelynnn wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:33 pm
You should elaborate on the vision and post it here, that would incentivize people to register and get involved
Yes absolutely, I'm working on it. It takes me forever to write a good text :roll: